Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Have Demon, Will Travel



If angels rained by your window
You'd better follow them down the drain
Keep your eyes on the road and your senses alert
Vindication's coming right your fucking way

You need much more training for this
Better take a step back, reconsider your choices
Step up, come correct some other fine day
Have demon, will travel. I'm your demon to stay

Wounded predators come
Against conceited prey
To claim a righteous reign

Step right outta my way son
I'm here to claim my torment's reward
I'll kick this door open
And shred all who stand in front of me
'Cause I hold the keys to open
And claim what you wished for a lifetime to see

If cars hissed by your window
You'd better follow them, down the line
Keep your eyes on the road, there's danger ahead
Get your wheels going, your ride ain't worth a dime

You need much more training for this
Take another step back, reconsider your choices
Return some other day and you might get your strife
Have demon, will travel. I'm your demon for life

No comments: